Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Busy Person's Retreat - Day Four

Remind me why I signed up for this again?

I don't know what I was thinking.  I must be really desperate that anything is better than working on my dissertation.

So today we discussed my prayer life, or the lack there of.  We talked about some other stuff too.  A little bit about vocations as well.

My assignment is to think about and reflect (for 30 minutes..for real this time) the question Jesus asks the blind man.

Last night, the retreat had Mass and dinner cooked by the amazing chef Fr. B followed by a talk on vocations.  I missed the Mass because I was in class.  I did make it in time for dinner....  We had a sister from Most Precious Blood and from Daughters of Charity and 2 postulants from the Daughters of St. Paul.  They all shared their vocation story.  Liz, the campus minister, would like to remind everyone that everyone has a vocation, whether it is to the single life, religious life or married life.

No comments:

Post a Comment