Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Catholicism: Rooftop Views

Hello all!
The other night I was on the roof of the Moonrise Hotel in the University City Loop.  I took some pictures I thought you'd like to see.

Looking East
The green dome is the Cathedral.


Looking North
I thought this was St. Elizabeth, Mother of St. John the Baptist, 
but the tower doesn't match. After some guessing, it is


Looking South/Southwest?

I thought I might have seen a Church from South City, most likely St. Francis de Sales, but it was windy and I didn't have the zoom to get.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My brother's fiance, who lives in St. Louis, found this blog of yours and told me about it because she thought I would like it...and I do! I think it's really cool what you're doing. I'm a Catholic myself, and I love the unified diversity that exists in the Church. Thank you for sharing!!

    In Christ,
    Clare D.

    ReplyDelete