Sunday, August 29, 2010

Immaculate Heart of Mary - St. Joseph Chapel, New Melle

Hello!  I'm breaking Sunday's post into two.  This post focuses on St. Joseph Chapel, which was the old church building for Immaculate Heart of Mary in New Melle.  The post that describes the new Church and the Mass can be found here.

Pictures:
Immaculate Heart of Mary
St. Joseph Chapel


Our Lady of Fatima


View From the Back Pew


The Eighth Station


Mary and Joseph

Consecration Cross

Watch and Pray
I am the Way


Sacred Heart of Jesus
Increase Our Love


Immaculate Heart of Mary
Pray For Our Parish

The Chalice of Salvation
or a bird bath for the Holy Spirit...


The Word of God
Thy Word is A Lamp to My Feet


Bread from Heaven
Stay with Us O Lord


Gift
(I cut off the verse when taking the picture)


We Walk By Faith
(..but not by sight...I don't know the rest of the words)


To Have Christ Dwelling Through Faith in Our Hearts
I Am the Bread of Life


Cross and Chalice


Crucifixion
Okay I think Jesus is kinda girly in this


Mary and Infant Jesus

Links:
Website of Immaculate Heart of Mary (There are pictures of the church's groundbreaking and dedication, with Cardinal Glennon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment