Monday, October 26, 2009

What is Up With All the Extra Links?

Hello all.
In case you haven't noticed, I've started including links to provide background on some of the things I've mentioned. So for example, when I've mentioned the Stations of the Cross, I've provided a link to a website that describes what the Stations of the Cross entail.  This is to help non-Catholics, new Catholics and Catholics who have forgotten their Faith learn about being Catholic.

Why am I suddenly doing this?  Well, I was listening to Father's homily on World Mission Sunday about how we are called to be missionaries for Christ and are called to serve and I started thinking about how I could be a missionary for Christ.  Without the hardship.  Or the possible martyrdom.  And then I was like...hey I have a blog (or 3)...I could be a missionary that way.

Have a good week!
If you have some suggestions of websites that provide accurate, clear descriptions of Catholicism and Catholic tops, feel free to leave them in the comment box! (Try not to link directly to the Catechism? ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment