- The New Cathedral, aka Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis (Went to Midnight Mass, was Confirmed there too, long long time ago)
- Holy Redeemer in Webster Groves (went to Charismatic Mass and a regular Sunday Mass)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary in South St. Louis (my territorial parish)
- St. Alphonsus, the "Rock" Church on South Grand
- St. Andrew in Lemay (Hi Fr. Vic!)
- St. Ann in Normandy (Hi Fr. Bill!!!!) right next to UMSL
- St. Francis Xavier, the College Church on SLU's campus
- St. Stephen Protomartyr in South St. Louis (parish where my goddaughters were baptized.)
- Sts. Mary and Joseph, in Carondelet, now a Chapel of St. Stephen
- St. Raymond's Cathedral, which is Marionite Rite (totally awesome!)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Which Churches Have I Already Visited?
In the last two years, I've visited these parishes, so I won't visit them again until the end, or in an emergency.