Sunday, August 16, 2009

Which Churches Have I Already Visited?

In the last two years, I've visited these parishes, so I won't visit them again until the end, or in an emergency.

  • The New Cathedral, aka Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis (Went to Midnight Mass, was Confirmed there too, long long time ago)
  • Holy Redeemer in Webster Groves (went to Charismatic Mass and a regular Sunday Mass)
  • Immaculate Heart of Mary in South St. Louis (my territorial parish)
  • St. Alphonsus, the "Rock" Church on South Grand
  • St. Andrew in Lemay (Hi Fr. Vic!)
  • St. Ann in Normandy (Hi Fr. Bill!!!!) right next to UMSL
  • St. Francis Xavier, the College Church on SLU's campus
  • St. Stephen Protomartyr in South St. Louis (parish where my goddaughters were baptized.)
  • Sts. Mary and Joseph, in Carondelet, now a Chapel of St. Stephen
  • St. Raymond's Cathedral, which is Marionite Rite (totally awesome!)



No comments:

Post a Comment