I have moved to Little Rock, AR to take a job with the USDA- National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS). Briefly, I count cows (and ducks..and chickens...and horses...and cotton...and fish...et cetera et cetera et cetera). I don't get to actually go out in the field and count them...I look at surveys sent in the mail or online.
Because I had so much fun (snark) the last time, let's do it again, this time with the Diocese of Little Rock. There are some tiny issues that I hope will work themselves out.
- I'm only guaranteed 5 months. This fun could end by April.
- The diocese is the entire state. I'm in the center...it takes roughly 3 hours to get to a state border.
- In other words, you might get pictures if I go hiking around there but no Mass report.
- 3 hours is 1 tank of gas. It is expensive to live on your own...
- I don't know where anything is...but the GPS fixes that issue. Expect lots of I got lost.
I will start Friday, November 1 for the Feast of All Saints.
Yeah, I know I need a new header. I don't know what to use right now....