Sunday, January 8, 2012

St. Andrew Kim

Happy Feast of Epiphany!

This morning (1/8), I attended 10:30 am Mass at St. Andrew Kim, the Korean parish.  Mass was all in Korean.  I only recognized 1 song, the opening song, We Three Kings.

Before Mass, there were prayers.  I think they were saying the Rosary.

At the Offering, everyone processed up to the front to donate.  When the people said "And With Your Spirit", the bowed.  At the Sign of Peace, everyone bowed.

There was a woman who was kind enough to share her missal so I could follow along.

Pictures:

St. Andrew Kim 

Mary

View From the Back Pew

Nativity

St. Patrick
The Church used to be St. Patrick.

That statue is St. Patrick


The Beautitudes
I leave you to figure out which is which


Links:
Information from the Archdiocese

No comments:

Post a Comment