Friday, March 12, 2010

Fish Fry Friday! St. Paul - Fenton 3/12

Happy Friday All!

It's Friday.  It's Lent.  It's time for fish!

I went to St. Paul in Fenton today.  It was delicious as usual.  The orange drink brought me back to grade school.  I will say, if you want the best selection of deserts, don't be rollin into the fish fry 15 minutes before it ends.


They also had pizza!

The fish fry was in the school gym and as I walked in I noticed these two pieces of art.  Since I thought they were totally awesome, I thought I'd share them with you.


This is made of student and staff school pictures.
This is awesome.

Student Art Work
Rainbows and Crosses - What could be better?
Uhm..is it wrong to note that the students' art work is better than some
modern church art I've seen lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment